The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Bluebird1 said:
So, what's new folks? Anything exciting happened to anyone?

I'm gonna have to bid you all a good evening and good night - as I know that my other half is downstairs watching a film - and when it finishes - he switches off everything (net included) without checking that I'm done......... and I'm being too lazy to go down and tell him to leave it!

So long - farewell - auf wiedersehen - goobye - do do do do do do do doooooooooooooooooo do do do do do do!

For those not on line tomorrow - enjoy the game tomorrow night!

See you tomorrow Sue

x

BrowneBlueBird said:
Bluebird1 said:
So, what's new folks? Anything exciting happened to anyone?

I'm gonna have to bid you all a good evening and good night - as I know that my other half is downstairs watching a film - and when it finishes - he switches off everything (net included) without checking that I'm done......... and I'm being too lazy to go down and tell him to leave it!

So long - farewell - auf wiedersehen - goobye - do do do do do do do doooooooooooooooooo do do do do do do!

For those not on line tomorrow - enjoy the game tomorrow night!

See you tomorrow Sue

x

Night hon. See you tomorrow, we'll have to do some texting so we know what time and where. Be nice to meet you :-)

Shutters down folks

images

get them in sue make mine a double and have one yourself in celebration for city and your 1000th post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.