The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

clairepartyring said:
tueartsboots said:
cheers Sue, will keep schtum !

Hiya people!! errrm not sure about this Sue,tb will be in here all day!!!!!!!

k2xz6b.jpg

there you go Sue.
And Claire, what you incinerating?

Time for the cabaret plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Toby!!!!

Go on folks, would be nice to actually meet everyone.

Bluebird1 said:
Time for the cabaret plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Toby!!!!

Sue ive seen you plugging this many times and you deserve credit but ime unavailable that night :(

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:

Sue ive seen you plugging this many times and you deserve credit but ime unavailable that night :(

Well, got to try. If it only persuades one person to come it's worth it. Shame that you can't come cos it would be nice to see you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.