The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
G&T please for me and Mrs TB.

Doubt Robbo will stick around with me being here, I upset him last night. Sorry mate, if you are around.

Here you go, enjoy. Dont worry Robbo will be staying, he's having too much fun lol
images
images

Yeah, noticed he was a complete spanker !

PMSL why boots what did you do to him last night

tueartsboots said:
Hi Ali, long time no speakie.
We were on the last post gets £20 thread and I renamed him Raggo, not a happy bunny I can assure you !Seemed to have taken his ball home and everything !

oh dear he will be back I am glad to hear you have a job boots

toby said:
tueartsboots said:
We were on the last post gets £20 thread and I renamed him Raggo, not a happy bunny I can assure you !Seemed to have taken his ball home and everything !

Not my ideal job but not a "skiving workshy dick" as some would describe the unemployed on this forum !

toby said:
tueartsboots said:

He will deffo be back now that I've discovered his weakness
rolling.gif

You know I love you really Robbo

Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
tueartsboots said:

rolling.gif

Spanking a weakness ? No, itis absolutely er er er yeah yeuch ooooh how sordid er er sick and twisted !! ;-))))

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
tueartsboots said:

rolling.gif

Spanking a weakness ? No, itis absolutely er er er yeah yeuch ooooh how sordid er er sick and twisted !! ;-))))

PMSL, so your secret's out as well. Off to me bed now so will you or Ali please lock up. Just shove the keys through me letter box.

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
toby said:
tueartsboots said:

rolling.gif

Excuse me tb,remember a couple of weeks ago?????? :)

We were on the last post gets £20 thread and I renamed him Raggo, not a happy bunny I can assure you !Seemed to have taken his ball home and everything ![/quote]

oh dear he will be back I am glad to hear you have a job boots[/quote]

rolling.gif

You know I love you really Robbo[/quote]

Spanking a weakness ? No, itis absolutely er er er yeah yeuch ooooh how sordid er er sick and twisted !! ;-))))[/quote]

PMSL, so your secret's out as well. Off to me bed now so will you or Ali please lock up. Just shove the keys through me

letter box.[/quote]

going myself soon will let boots shove key through your letterbox ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.