The Bluemoon chatroom when the forum's down

at the risk of doing a clarkie.

was there a chat room?

or am i to be come the first one to fall into this fatal trap.

aphex said:

was there a chat room?

You were also in there at one point saying you liked 'Schlong'.

aphex said:

was there a chat room?

When the site was down the link took you to a chatroom. Unfortunately whether blues or rags it was invaded by total nobheads.
A totally unregulated chatroom is not something this site should ever be associated with again.

I was only in there for a bit, and there was only a handful of others in there as well. It really got that nasty? I'm glad I signed out when I did then.

Went in this morning and I was the only one in there so I got bored and went to ov guide

aphex said:

was there a chat room?

Blue Smarties said:
You were also in there at one point saying you liked 'Schlong'.
that was almost certainly der-bomber masquerading as me.
NQT said:
When the site was down the link took you to a chatroom. Unfortunately whether blues or rags it was invaded by total nobheads.
A totally unregulated chatroom is not something this site should ever be associated with again.
gutted. i'd like to have seen it.

i did try to use the quick link in the task bar.. it just refreshed the page to the same page again. i couldnt even open a pm i had.

aphex said:
NQT said:
gutted. i'd like to have seen it.

i did try to use the quick link in the task bar.. it just refreshed the page to the same page again. i couldnt even open a pm i had.

Believe me mate, I'm gutted to have seen what was spouted

I tried to get on it earlier but it wouldnt let me on!!!..

Obviously scared to let a man of my stature on it, not that iam that bothered if iam being honest..

(Oh who am I kidding...someone tell me what feedthegoat said FFS!!!!!!!!!)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.