The Bluemoon Refugee Camp

Curly Wurly and Pringles, no cake....... well we have but it's not Maderia. Wheres reception so I can book in ?

I'm going to hide in here until the 'Pep out, City to not win anything, KDB out, Sterling out, Jesus out, Zinchenko out, Bernardo and Foden should move to a club where they'll be valued, Mahrez out, Txiki out' brigade have gone to sleep.

Also taking digital refuge......

11 points clear and some of the stuff being posted is embarrassing.

I'm going to hide in here until the 'Pep out, City to not win anything, KDB out, Sterling out, Jesus out, Zinchenko out, Bernardo and Foden should move to a club where they'll be valued, Mahrez out, Txiki out' brigade have gone to sleep.
I thought the lack of toxic discourse in the marchday thread was refreshing / surprising tbh

Also taking digital refuge......

11 points clear and some of the stuff being posted is embarrassing.
Be the usual knee jerk reaction stuff. He's no good, he's past it, he's overrated, Peps clueless. They'll have their ticker tape bus parade and their moment in the sun but it will be our trophy come May. We were poor tho

These days happen , against them lot it's worse, bright side we're still top of the league .

KDB out!

You’ll be in here for a while. It’s embarrassing up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.