The Bluemoon Refugee Camp

It's been a shit few days. First the side gate bolts were out of alignment cos of builders next door so they had to come & fix it, then the bulb in the front outside light went, then the lock on the garden shed went kaputt.

Why does nothing work?

It's been a shit few days. First the side gate bolts were out of alignment cos of builders next door so they had to come & fix it, then the bulb in the front outside light went, then the lock on the garden shed went kaputt.

Why does nothing work?
Tough times mate. Remember adversity makes you stronger and I’m sure you’ll pull through it. Good luck.

Why does nothing work?

Get yourself a brew and watch the wife change the lightbulb.

Why does nothing work?
Praying for you mate

Why does nothing work?

Don’t do anything stupid. I know things like these can make you question life. Even reading the lock on the garden went “Kaputt”took me back to the Nazi invasion of Poland. I know for a fact the lock on their gate was sabotaged.

Hang in the there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.