The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023 - Champion: @bennyboy // Winning Song: Simon & Garfunkel (The Boxer) P545

One song with a fantastic riff that then sort of meanders it's way with no real direction until near the end against a pop song, a fantastically over produced pop song, from a fantastically over produced album that does a bit of beatles near the end.

How do you choose?

Zep all day, but just by a smidgeon. Great tunes. The iconic segments win this. Oddly, I liked it being sampled for the Godzilla soundtrack years ago. This song smacks of rage and collides with confrontation.

I have never asked Bluemoon for anything and I won't ever again so please do not let Led hugely overrated stealing cunts Zeppelin win this.

Disclaimer

* if another of their songs especially whole lotta of waaaaaaahhhhhh comes up I can ask again.

Many thanks in advance
Oh dear. I think life has some disappointment in store.

TFF got my vote even though not may fave of theirs (Pale Shelter)
Led Zep - uurrgghh my memory is the 6th formers at school trying to look cool by carrying around Led Zep albums when my gang were into Buzzcocks and the Rezillos lol.
I was that lad. However, I certainly was cool. Were you in the sweaty class that left the classroom smelling of chewing gum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.