The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023 - Champion: @bennyboy // Winning Song: Simon & Garfunkel (The Boxer) P545

Out of interest Fog now that three of yours are no longer so to speak are you willing to reveal them you reveal them to a wider audience as I was interested if I voted for all three or didn't cast a vote as such etc.

if you prefer to keep it from the forum as such I would appreciate a PM but will understand If you wish to keep the choices to yourself , I would be interested to compare if any of the songs are in my favourite 200 or so.

I will reveal everyone's losing songs after Round 1 :)

Much prefer the original version performed by the Rooftop Singers of ' Walk Right In " renown for those old farts like me that go back that far but although DP is somewhat down my pecking order of Beatles favourites in fact on the White Album itself its an easy choice IMO.

I fucking love rites of spring
If someone picked All there is it would get my vote to go all the way , that is punk rock at its best IMO , along with much of Beefeater is just timeless material that never loses its shine , the Washington DC scene in the 80's rarely gets the credit it deserves outside the US.

Very difficult choice this round. Like both equally. Not heard Kites since I was a child, listening to Radio Luxembourg or Radio Caroline around 1970. So because it takes me back then,; and I haven’t heard it for so long, it’s Simon Dupree and Kites.

Out of interest Fog now that three of yours are no longer so to speak are you willing to reveal them you reveal them to a wider audience as I was interested if I voted for all three or didn't cast a vote as such etc.

if you prefer to keep it from the forum as such I would appreciate a PM but will understand If you wish to keep the choices to yourself , I would be interested to compare if any of the songs are in my favourite 200 or so.
Sent you a PM. Actually realized one of them IS in my top 20 (the "recent music" pick).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.