The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P206 - R2/M101 - Split Enz (I See Red) v Beach Boys (God Only Knows)

Rory was never about the commerciality.
It’s fitting in a way that he loses out to ‘’Dancing Queen”.

It’s better this way.
A possible investment for you, Eamo.

LONDON, July 10 (Reuters) - Irish rock and blues star Rory Gallagher's 1961 Fender Stratocaster guitar, described as "the most recognisable Strat in rock history" because of its worn appearance, is headed for auction later this year with an estimated price of up to $1.28 million.
Gallagher bought the electric guitar in 1963 for 100 pounds on credit from the owner of Crowley's Music Store in the southern Irish city of Cork and played it up throughout his career.

A possible investment for you, Eamo.

LONDON, July 10 (Reuters) - Irish rock and blues star Rory Gallagher's 1961 Fender Stratocaster guitar, described as "the most recognisable Strat in rock history" because of its worn appearance, is headed for auction later this year with an estimated price of up to $1.28 million.
Gallagher bought the electric guitar in 1963 for 100 pounds on credit from the owner of Crowley's Music Store in the southern Irish city of Cork and played it up throughout his career.
I think you’ll find I’ve already outbid @GornikDaze

Another great one, and TNT while we're at it. Assume they've a greatest hits somewhere but if I pick their best (or my favo(u)rite) 20, not a lot of bands are going to top them. First rock band t-shirt I ever bought too by the way.
AC/DC are famous for not ever releasing a greatest hits album, although apparently the Iron Man 2 soundtrack contains most of their best (but not "It's A Long Way .....")

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CC/M46
Category C - Non UK/USA

AC/DC - Touch To Much
v
Mental As Anything - Live It Up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.