Guitar Thread

@Bill Walker another Matteo Mancuso video that may have passed you by. Bonus ‘bass’ playing for you as well. Nice guitar, fantastic player!!

Interesting those Baritone guitars, I've never played one. I used to think the Fender Bass VI was a baritone but it isn't really, I don't really know what it is. :)
I wonder if anyone on the thread has played one?

Get your cheque book out @Bill Walker ............

Might put a cheeky low ball bid in for £250 and see if I get lucky!!

I like how the seller says I think its the right time to sell so others can cherish this guitar, yeah sure mate.

Mate of mine Slug (big Rory fan) has a Rory stratocaster, I've played it a couple of times and I've gotta say it's the best strat I've ever played, it has a fucking awesome feel, (and I'm not a big fan of Rory).... it was expensive but it's fantastic. I've had a Clapton and SRV strats over the years and they don't come close.

Mate of mine Slug (big Rory fan) has a Rory stratocaster, I've played it a couple of times and I've gotta say it's the best strat I've ever played, it has a fucking awesome feel, (and I'm not a big fan of Rory).... it was expensive but it's fantastic. I've had a Clapton and SRV strats over the years and they don't come close.

I'm always really skeptical of buying 'someones' guitar model and how close they actually get it to the original (i.e. do they just paint it the same colour and put their signature on it sort of thing).

However, I do love the thought that they really push to recreate something that is revered by so many.

I've seen Johnny Marr giving Rory's actual one a play and he seemed to be well happy with it.

It should be on display somewhere or toured - shouldn't be in a collectors hands IMHO.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.