The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P219 - R2/M108 - Procol Harum (A Whiter Shade Of Pale) v Steely Dan (Do It Again)

Airborne is a really good tune by a band I don’t know much about. More research needed.
I read a fair bit about Robert Christgau and what he has to say and when you get to my age its difficult to explore everything and anything post 2000 so I listen to music recommended by critics I respect.

He rates this band highly and I first listened to Funeral Dress having read his review when I was up and about a little more than these days however I still have two tracks on that album on my playlist.

When you get some free time if you have any (LOL) play the album in full I don't think you will be disappointed.

Really interesting sound almost unique to me at least alternative rock is as close as I can describe it however I don't like to label many bands and this one is no exception.

I read a fair bit about Robert Christgau and what he has to say and when you get to my age its difficult to explore everything and anything post 2000 so I listen to music recommended by critics I respect.

He rates this band highly and I first listened to Funeral Dress having read his review when I was up and about a little more than these days however I still have two tracks on that album on my playlist.

When you get some free time if you have any (LOL) play the album in full I don't think you will be disappointed.

Really interesting sound almost unique to me at least alternative rock is as close as I can describe it however I don't like to label many bands and this one is no exception.
I will do. The break-up lyrics here are pretty good and I've often liked male/female duets -- the back and forth reminds me of John Doe and Exene Cervenka of X, which as you may recall is a band I like a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.