The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P222 - R2/M110 - Manfred Mann's Earth Band (Blinded By The Light) v The Cardigans (My Favourite Game)

Are you sure Nick Cave isn't Blue Hammer's pick and he's (rather optimistically) waiting for some more votes
We're gonna be here for ever then:-)

Genuinely getting a bit concerned for the lad now

@BlueHammer85

Just checked he posted last night. Pull your finger out lad I'm off to the driving range soon.

Last edited:
Round 2

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 2/M110

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light
v
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game

Blinded by the Light. Quite simply one of the great cover versions - better than the original.
This version of BBTL came out when I was very young when I had no idea who Bruce Springsteen even was -- I didn't hear the original until years later. And TBF I like the original too. But this is so whacky and earwormy and so different -- to listen to Bruce's original and then come up with this takes a bit of a crazy genius.

Not a bad Cardigans song at all either (one of my faves by them), but must go with MMEB.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.