The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P68 Round 1 / CB /M27 - Elbow (One Day Like This) v One Republic (Counting Stars)

Talking of Deutschland and the White House, "Ich bin ein Berliner" John F Kennedy once said, which apparently means "I am a jam doughnut" (not really, it's a misconception based on a comment in a Len Deighton novel, but it's it's a fun mis-fact anyway).

Nevertheless, the Germans are out as Tyler Childers progresses.

Deutschland 12 - 14 Whitehouse Road

Rules/scores will all be on page 1.
first round only all fixtures will compete in category order.

Please click 'Like' on the song you prefer.

Round 1/CB/M24
Category B - 2005+ fixtures...

Gotye - Somebody I Used to Know
v
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Last edited:
Talking of Deutschland and the White House, "Ich bin ein Berliner" John F Kennedy once said, which apparently means "I am a jam doughnut" (not really, it's a misconception based on a comment in a Len Deighton novel, but it's it's a fun mis-fact anyway).

Nevertheless, the Germans are out as Tyler Childers progresses.

Deutschland 12 - 14 Whitehouse Road

Wow 12 votes for that Rammstein thing

Apparently that Gotye track was a big hit? First time I've been aware of it and not too impressed on first play.

As above I think Snow Patrol are bland and dull. Just read that this track is the most played on radio in the 21st Century- no wonder everyone looks so beaten down and defeated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.