The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P79 Round 1 / CB /M32 - George Ezra (Budapest) v My Morning Jacket (Feel You)

Surprisingly close one this. Never bothered with Rammstein (although tempted to go see them live) and never heard of Tyler.

Liked both, especially the Angus Young guitar Rammstein “borrowed”, but TC gets the vote.

That’s far from the best Rammstein song I’ve heard, but whenever I see their videos, or clips of them live, they always make me smile. So ridiculously camp.
That other song is indistinguishable from 99.9% of all other ‘new country’ songs. You could hit up a music bar in countless cities across the US tonight and hear someone play something that sounds exactly the same.

Last edited:
Yes. I don't know anything about the artist but I heard this song last year and it's very good.

Is it my nomination? I'm not allowed to say under the competition rules. What I will say is that it's a brave choice because songs by obscure artists didn't do well last year.
Tyler by a country mile, and as you know, this is not my go-to genre, but it is a good song. Maybe I'm still in the glow of DBTs last night.

Nice nomination!? ;-)

That other song is indistinguishable from 99.9% of all other ‘new country’ songs. You could hit up a music bar in countless cities across the US tonight and hear someone play something that sounds exactly the same.

Yep and small town Midwest dive bars

That’s far from the best Rammstein song I’ve heard, but whenever I see their videos, or clips of them live, they always make me smile. So ridiculously camp.

Get your ears checked:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.