The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P70 Round 1 / CB /M29 - Oasis (Don't Stop) v Gwen Stefani (Hollaback Girl)

I mean, theoretically, I wouldn't vote for Snow Patrol if their opponent was Pol Pot. But in this case, a deep level of sentimentality for my wonderful children force me to select them, as I would Clocks by Coldplay. Songs my children once loved (and cannot be blamed for loving because they were children) will always get support from me. And TBF it's really not a terrible tune. And TBF I actually like Clocks by Coldplay -- especially when my oldest was learning to play it on the piano. And she comes home from college for a visit today! Heart heart heart.

Snow Patrol are as boring bland and depressing as Radiohead, I would rather listen to Mr Blobby!
Goyte, liked it from first time I heard it........Listen to it, it's a remake of Ba Ba Blacksheep, that's all you'll hear now you know!! ;)

You "like"the video of your choice. The one with the most likes wins
That sounds very complicated. Can you explain it in a bit more detail?

Alternatively, have you considered setting up an online workshop to help users understand?

I mean, theoretically, I wouldn't vote for Snow Patrol if their opponent was Pol Pot.
Quote of the month

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.