The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P85 Round 1 / CC /M35 - Kraftwerk (Autobahn) v The Birthday Party (Dead Joe)

Rob, the main man behind The Prodigy, Liam Howlett, is a huge talent, and good musician with an ear for a great track which will work on a dancefloor or at a festival. Real shame if you can’t appreciate that pal.
He may well be a great musical talent. But if it doesn't come through in the "music", then he's not a very good communicator, is he?

But let's be fair, music is subjective. Every track that gets posted on here will have people who love it and people who hate it. And just because I'm standing in for the showrunner doesn't mean I can't have my say.

Looks like it's 6-6 at the moment,which rather proves my point.

Abstaining this round. Don’t like either of them and The Prodigy isn’t a ‘song’ as he isn’t singing. It’s just noise.

I guess you had to be there for both of these. I’ve been to more Irish pubs, although not in Ireland, than I have raves. Not a fan of either of these but if I had to choose, which I don’t but I did it’s the Prodigy by a whisker.

Rob, the main man behind The Prodigy, Liam Howlett, is a huge talent, and good musician with an ear for a great track which will work on a dancefloor or at a festival. Real shame if you can’t appreciate that pal.

Went to their gig at the Ally Pally a few years ago …. Was heavy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.