The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P85 Round 1 / CC /M35 - Kraftwerk (Autobahn) v The Birthday Party (Dead Joe)

the simplest way of scoring this would be to multiply all the throw and jump distances in metres together, then multiply all the running times in seconds together and divide the product of the throws and jumps by the product of the running times. The Special Total, $ST$, will be $$ ST=\frac{LJ\times HJ\times PV\times JT\times DT\times SP}{T_{100m} \times T_{400m}\times T_{110mH}\times T_{1500m}} $$ where $LJ$ is the distance from the long jump, $HJ$ the high jump, $JT$ the javelin, $DT$ the discus and $SP$ the shot putt, with units of $$ \frac{(length)^6}{(time)^4} = \frac{m^6}{s^4}. $$
You've missed out a ^

@Mad Eyed Screamer doesn't have 27 associates- well not real ones anyway.
He has imaginary friends that he creates fictitious accounts for. I think it's something to do with being a morrisey fan.

It's OK. He won't read this and get offended or anything. He's very broad minded and tolerant
BMgxC7eCEAEBr7d~2.jpg
MES holds more love for Morrissey than his own mother could..............

I've said this before and will again.
I don't have 27 other accounts. It's a lie, an attempt to discredit my good name and quite frankly slanderous.

Just for the record........
I have 14 other usernames.......
Interesting how every time this comes up, you specify that you have 14 other usernames. I'm starting to believe that it's true - either that or you are very good at sticking to a script.

More importantly, has anybody picked a Radiohead song @BlueHammer85 ?

Interesting how every time this comes up, you specify that you have 14 other usernames. I'm starting to believe that it's true - either that or you are very good at sticking to a script.

I’d have gone for the Creep cover version in both the cover and the after 2005 sections. ;-)

I don’t like to reveal to much but can confirm as of yet no Radiohead submitted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.