The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P85 Round 1 / CC /M35 - Kraftwerk (Autobahn) v The Birthday Party (Dead Joe)

Knowing this site there is no chance of him winning, but this has to be Richard T. A fabulous guitarist for the last 50+ years.

Unfortunately Amy's going to win hands down :-(
Run that one by me again NZ.

Remember you are well ahead of the posters on here even 2 hours ahead of me.

Nowhere near a good Oasis/Noel or who/whatever song......but christ alive, wtf is the Stefani song??
If I didn't know, I would have thought it was a 14yr old, wannabe gangster from the Bronx, abysmal pile of crap.

National treasure. He's 75 now and still going strong but I'm going to be gutted when he calls it a day.
Out of curiosity TS do you recall when and where you first heard Sandra Denny sing.

I cried the day she went to the big gig in the sky and I was only 18 but by god she did leave a legacy which is not to diminish my passion for Judy Dyble's voice but Sandra was something out of the box.

My lot is a lot better for having Fairport Convention in my life as you say a national treasure and more so.

Good music hey , just can't get enough of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.