The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P88 Round 1 / CC /M36 - Split Enz (I See Red) v Sinead O'Connor (The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance)

Although we are not to reveal who we nominated, I can reveal I did not put up any Smiths or Morrissey tunes this time on the basis that all the haters come out to play when said songs are up for voting.

I'd have walked away with the trophy last year but for those wankers......
The song below cost you the trophy.lol.
Do not ever forget it.lol.

The song below cost you the trophy.lol.
Do not ever forget it.lol.

That and when Ghost Town was kicked out disgracefully after the Hammer Boy left it up hours after it should have been changed. By the time he pulled his finger out of his arse it had lost....

Not that I let it bother me* one year on.

*Much.

That and when Ghost Town was kicked out disgracefully after the Hammer Boy left it up hours after it should have been changed. By the time he pulled his finger out of his arse it had lost....

Not that I let it bother me* one year on.

*Much.
Tell you what. To make up for it you let us know what your picks are this time and we'll be sure to shower them with praise and lots of votes.
I can't say fairer than that.

What could possibly go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.