The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - P85 Round 1 / CC /M35 - Kraftwerk (Autobahn) v The Birthday Party (Dead Joe)

Out of curiosity TS do you recall when and where you first heard Sandra Denny sing.

I cried the day she went to the big gig in the sky and I was only 18 but by god she did leave a legacy which is not to diminish my passion for Judy Dyble's voice but Sandra was something out of the box.

My lot is a lot better for having Fairport Convention in my life as you say a national treasure and more so.

Good music hey , just can't get enough of it.
If you want to get a good insight into Sandy Denny and early Fairport this is well worth a listen.

I left my bag at the office, which contains my folder with the fixture-list - afraid the cup will have to be put on hold and will continue Monday. apologise!
This is the sort of stunt I expect from @Mad Eyed Screamer whem Morrissey is losing (let's face it that's most of the time). I thought better of you.

Dog ate my homework, deleted my whatsapps, changed my phone, forgot my password.....

You are Boris/Paula and I claim (you know the rest)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.