The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

The Donna Summer song is fine within its field, but if you don't think disco's all it's cracked up to be, then it's BOC all the way.

I didn't pick this one, but I'll be backing it all the way to the final.
Spot on. Disco doesn't do it for me at all, though I do recognise that the Summer song is a fine example of the genre. But it's the Cult all the way.

The Donna Summer song is fine within its field, but if you don't think disco's all it's cracked up to be, then it's BOC all the way.

Have to agree Rob , I personally hope it goes along way.

Its one I have in my top 4 of those left but personally I think The Boxer while not quite at City present odds to win is a firm favourite based on tallies to date and the spread of repeat voters albeit some might go missing on the big day.

Maybe BOC can get hold of the ball and pass it around near the corner flag for the next 21 hours.

That'll be less time than Real Madrid spent rolling around on the floor in the 2022 CL S-F.

I'm not big on disco - this song transcends genres in my opinion.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.