The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

The final is going to end up as The Beatles versus either The Stones or Bowie isn't it?

I think next time I'll probably nominate a bit of Drill, some 8-bit and maybe even the chipmunk faced lunacy of Maria Carey so I can at least boil a bit of piss along the way :-)

The final is going to end up as The Beatles versus either The Stones or Bowie isn't it?

I think next time I'll probably nominate a bit of Drill, some 8-bit and maybe even the chipmunk faced lunacy of Maria Carey so I can at least boil a bit of piss along the way :-)
Not if they get drawn against each other on the way to the final.

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif

OK I'm keeping my hands well away from your 12 inch and going for the Moody Blues instead- much more wholesome

Soft cell easily the best song, not sure I would have put that 12 inch version up @Mad Eyed Screamer though. The intro sounds like something a kid is playing on a Yamaha synthesizer from the early 80's. And it goes on too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.