The Bluemoon Song Cup 2023

I have been entrusted by Mr Blue Hammer to run the proceedings for the next 7 days as he goes into rehab.....
You might think the new matchup is woefully late (and you'd be right) and I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I have heard a whisper that the pressure of running the competition has driven @Mad Eyed Screamer to seek refuge in the same rehab as @BlueHammer85.

The good news is they are seeking the solace of Morrissey songs to keep them both cheerful together

You might think the new matchup is woefully late (and you'd be right) and I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I have heard a whisper that the pressure of running the competition has driven @Mad Eyed Screamer to seek refuge in the same rehab as @BlueHammer85.

The good news is they are seeking the solace of Morrissey songs to keep them both cheerful together
I just assumed he'd been carried off into the swamp by a gator.

They tried to make @Mad Eyed Screamer go to Rehab
But he said no, no, no
Yes he’s been black, but when he comes back
You'll know, know, know
He ain't got the time
And if Bluemoon thinks he’s fine …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.