The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - R3/M123 - P243- Jean Michel Jarre (Oxygene Pt 4) v Doobie Brothers (What A Fool Believes)

Nice. 2 into R2 and 2 into R3. I'm getting giddy after last year's abomination.

Not happy that Mad Eyed Screamer is still ahead of me with only one song left.
I'm a lot higher than I expected with still a few left in.

With a bit of Rage Against the Machine Christmas number one-ing we have a late play for the European places ;-)

However, I am still seething over my first one to bow out - an absolute scandal............ :-)

Your doing well but it looks like when the bell for the last lap is rung it might be down to Bimbo and Fog to uphold the honour of the album thread.
I have one monster but the other two that have made it are a surprise -- one with far more support than I anticipated and one that has snuck in against soft opposition.

I don't look forward to the table being published as my standing as 2nd in the league will have drastically changed as I've only.one song left in the cup......
I think we need a new thread and a campaign- SOMES. In fact maybe we should have a sweepstake to see who lasts the longest between Mad Eyed Screamer, Tent Peg at the the swamp and let's throw in a lettuce for good measure.

My "humble" didn't last too long

2 through as well but the one of mine that I really thought had a chance got knocked out last round (unlucky draw I guess). My 2 that are left are almost certainly going out next round after narrow wins against very average competition.

At least I am safe from the relegation spots and 10th is the highest I've ever been!
Unless they come up against mine which also scraped through in a couple of low scorers and haven’t even been able to match some first round totals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.