The Bluemoon Song Cup 2024 - R3/M139 - P260 - The Mamas & The Papas (California Dreamin') v Kaleo (No Good)

Full Time!
U2 just couldn't find the few extra votes they were looking for.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 10 - 13 Hazy Shade Of Winter

I’ve come to realise over the last 4 or 5 years that “California Dreamin’” may be one of the greatest songs ever. Not just the song and words as such, but the way it’s performed. The way the main lyrics are sung and then parts repeated.

It’s a masterpiece, it would be a worthy winner of the competition, and I’m glad it’s not come up against any of my songs yet :)

I’ve come to realise over the last 4 or 5 years that “California Dreamin’” may be one of the greatest songs ever. Not just the song and words as such, but the way it’s performed. The way the main lyrics are sung and then parts repeated.

It’s a masterpiece, it would be a worthy winner of the competition, and I’m glad it’s not come up against any of my songs yet :)
Yeah I agree. I think this and God Only Knows would be a great final.

On a separate note, I'm a big fan of this Kaleo song. It's a shame to see it go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.