The Boj

if and it's a big IF we do get Tevez and Eto'o i dont want us to sell either Caicedo or Bojinov but would loan them out!!

We wouldt get good money for him with his injury history, so hang on to him/ loan him out. He could come good.

ino we really need to keep this guy, ok he hasnt had much luck on the injury front but the little glimpses we have seen of him ive been very impressed.

If I personally had to choose between Boj and Caicedo - it would definitely have to be Boj. I can't see where anyone can rate Caicedo - he couldn't trap a bag of cement!! Get rid asap - he might just be good enough for the Championship, but for a team trying to break into the top four....? Do me a favour

IMO he's the scorer of great goals but not a great goalscorer. He's 1 goal every 4 games merchant and is too one dimensional to be a serious contender for regular games with us. I'd give him to January to stir up some interest but I don't think he hs a future with us beyond then! Caicedo on the other hand could turn into something quite exciting and I'd loan him out if we get to the point where he's not getting games.

Neil McNab said:
IMO he's the scorer of great goals but not a great goalscorer. He's 1 goal every 4 games merchant and is too one dimensional to be a serious contender for regular games with us. I'd give him to January to stir up some interest but I don't think he hs a future with us beyond then! Caicedo on the other hand could turn into something quite exciting and I'd loan him out if we get to the point where he's not getting games.

I think you're being unfair to the lad. Yes, he scored 29 goals in 119 games in Italy but you didn't mention he started at the age of 15 (almost 16) scoring those goals in Serie A. Most of those golas were scored while playing for Lecce or Torino, equivalent of playing for Wigan I guess in Serie A. So, he got 29 goals in probably one of the most defensive leagues in the world from the age of 15-20 and I wonder how many of those were actual starts and not sub appearances?

I think he's been desperately unlucky on injuries, cruciate ligament injuries can happen to any player after a bad fall and will take someone out for 9 months+. The hamstring I have no idea about but here's hoping he's fully recovered.

He's only had one league start and some sub appearances, some being 83rd minute + (wikipedia) - how you can make a decision he is too one-dimensional based on a few sub appearances and one start is beyond me. I'm not saying he is going to be a world beater but I think he's shown he can shoot on sight and can hit the back of the net, goals against Spuds and AC Milan showed that. I've got big hopes for him, whereas you seem to have written him off already.

If we get Eto either caicedo or boj will have to go. They will struggle to get on the bench as it is with Bellamy and RSC.

Personally I dont think we will see him play another game for city.Shame really lots of potential but hes been injured for 2 season.

Sick note personified.

Keep him, we don't know whats round the corner, Robbie could face an injury then we will need Petrov, if Tevez or Eto o gets injured need the Boj to do his stuff, important he gets himself absolutely flying and then see what happens. If he ain't getting regular football there is a transfer window in January to re adjust the squad.

Boji is unfortinately still an unkown quantity but he has shown glimpses of class. He's got an attitude and arrogance that I admire and I'd like to see us keep him on, defo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.