The Bookies v Bolton

We should beat these tossers at home if we dont then give up on the top 4

Failsworth_Blue said:
Cahill, Klasnic, Mccann out and Steinsson and Muamba are doubtful. Cahill, Muamba and Klasnic are 3 of their best players and with them they're still not that good so without them they should be even worse

We're extremely good at home and haven't lost for nearly a year so should have too much for them

Cahill is not DOUBTFULL, he is doubtful for the rest of the fucking season + England aspirations.

if we play shit again & tevez+adebayor play like they have never met each other before ill go with a 2-1 win to bolton

Aussie! said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Cahill, Klasnic, Mccann out and Steinsson and Muamba are doubtful. Cahill, Muamba and Klasnic are 3 of their best players and with them they're still not that good so without them they should be even worse

We're extremely good at home and haven't lost for nearly a year so should have too much for them

Cahill is not DOUBTFULL, he is doubtful for the rest of the fucking season + England aspirations.

I know he's out thats why i said Cahill, Klasnic and Mccann are out

The bookies know something.

Sorry chaps lump on the inbreads.

Well I put money on Adam Johnson to score the first goal tonight the odds were not the best but at 8/1 I couldn't say no. First home game first goal hopefully. Now watch he wont even get on the pitch.....

hello said:
Apparently Bolton are 6-1 to win tonight, is anyone else really expecting such a comfortable win tonight? as I am certainly not, we have no form and Bolton are a bit of a bogey team who work their arses off and I expect us to struggle but hopefully grind out a win.

Portsmouth were 7-1 at the weekend, anyone else surprised by how big Bolton's odds are?

You seriously think we have no form at home?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.