The boss's other son

Signori said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
mammyjam said:
when did we sign him? i notice he was on the bench for the EDS last night

Wasn't Filipo first with City under Sven?

Doesnt matter though as he is totally bobbins (even worse than his brother).Probably only on the bench last night as we might have been down on numbers and not really wanting all under 18's there as they have a game on Saturday morning.

he CANT be worse than his brother..........Surely not!?!?!

hard to imagine I agree.

moomba said:
Is this the one that did a Carlos?

Don't think he's contracted to or paid by us.

Have I missed something? When did this happen? And by 'Doing a Tevez' I take it you mean rufusing to come on the pitch and not spilling boiling hot water all over himself?

Signori said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
mammyjam said:
when did we sign him? i notice he was on the bench for the EDS last night

Wasn't Filipo first with City under Sven?

Doesnt matter though as he is totally bobbins (even worse than his brother).Probably only on the bench last night as we might have been down on numbers and not really wanting all under 18's there as they have a game on Saturday morning.

he CANT be worse than his brother..........Surely not!?!?!

They're both awful but Filippo is actually worse than Andrea because he's older and had plummeted to playing in the Italian 4th division last season before getting a call from his dad to come and play for the reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.