The Boys From Brazil.

brooklandsblue2.0

Please close the door behind you when you leave. Brazillian players have never ever dominated in this country, that is the reason why no TOP player from Brazil has ever come to this country, because they (or their agents) know they are not up for the battle that is the Premier League and will be exposed.

Robbies and Elano's attitude was disgusting again today, it was like playing with nine men and I have seen enough. I know Robbie both players on their day can be brilliant but we can not afford to carry players at this stage and I firmly believe they have cost us more games than they have won.

We need to get rid asap as Hughes seems to scared to drop Robbie as he is our owners star signing.

Yawn. Yes, yes, Robinho and Elano were clearly the reason we lost today, everyone else was stellar.

animated-gif-5037.gif

quote="brooklandsblue2.0"]Name me a top Brazillian who has taken the premiership by storm?[/quote]

Junihno for Middlesbrough.

Two finals when he played for them.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Please close the door behind you when you leave. Brazillian players have never ever dominated in this country, that is the reason why no TOP player from Brazil has ever come to this country, because they (or their agents) know they are not up for the battle that is the Premier League and will be exposed.

Robbies and Elano's attitude was disgusting again today
, it was like playing with nine men and I have seen enough. I know Robbie both players on their day can be brilliant but we can not afford to carry players at this stage and I firmly believe they have cost us more games than they have won.

We need to get rid asap as Hughes seems to scared to drop Robbie as he is our owners star signing.

What game were you watching. So according to you the other 9 men were tops! Nice speculation though about Hughes. Why did you not say this after our prior two wins?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.