The brass band

We were in the Second Tier of the South Stand nearer to the Colin Bell stand and could feel the heat from the pyrotechnics from there.
Must have been scorching near them.

Definitely. We're on row W so a fair way back up the stand and the direct sun didn't directly get on us until half time. If you were lower down, had been sat in the sun all game and then they brought those things out and fired them up it must have been intolerable.

Totally agree about the pitch invasion. If we’d not already done it vs Swansea then it would have been fine, but instead it just came over as tiresome and idiotic. A great pity that the bottle Ederson threw at the twat who started it, didn’t connect with his head.
I would have preferred no band at all, and thought they were on way too long, but then again I dislike all pre and post match ‘entertainment’ as a matter of course!

Especially those 2 musician twats, who should know better ;-)

Next season I want to win the league in the last game of the season with a goal in the last ten minutes away at anfield. No need for lap of honours etc just pure emotion.

Some miserable gits on here again! All I can moan about is the crap tannoy system in the stadium churning out noise, and the prats that ran on the pitch. It was embarrassing watching them from up in the stands. Otherwise I thought it was brilliant, and wouldn't mind doing it all again next season.

Never mind the brass band. :-)

Listening to Joy Division on U tube. Ian left us a week on Friday in 1980. Where the holy fuck does the time go!!

Some miserable gits on here again! All I can moan about is the crap tannoy system in the stadium churning out noise, and the prats that ran on the pitch. It was embarrassing watching them from up in the stands. Otherwise I thought it was brilliant, and wouldn't mind doing it all again next season.

I still can’t get over the prats on the pitch.

All the people who didn't like it, see if it improves over the course of the next 10 title parades.

Hopefully you all enjoyed 2012 as it was the first for 44 years and there was little to compare it to.

2014? Well they'd had only 2 years to surpass 2012 so understandably easy to be disappointed.

If you didn't like this year's then don't come for next year's then you'll be happy having nothing to whinge about.
The football has been magical, the brass band was fucking dog shit, you don’t need to enjoy the second to enjoy the first, is that too difficult a fucking concept for you to grasp?

20 pages of miserable feckers whinging about how the club organised some fun when we finally got our hands on the trophy. After the most amazing league campaign ever seen in this country. Ever. I despair...

(P.s the brass band probably play festivals all summer now. At least the attendees to their gigs will actually be happy. Should have had the smiths I suppose, so everyone could have slit their wrists to heaven knows I'm miserable now... jeeeeesus.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.