the brave few off to Monaco

Not there was supposed to fly to carcassonne on Friday have a day there. Then get a train to montpellier have a day there. Then a train to nimes have a day there....the French strike put paid to that by cancelling my flight on Friday. Booked another flight and currently in toulouse. Next stop arles. Then Nice on Tuesday and it's game onow from there.

A few days in the South of France in early Spring; "brave"? My heart goes out to you guys, it really does.

Hang on a minute, of course we are brave, do we take factor 30 or risk it with only factor 15 ? I have delicate skin you know.

Hang on a minute, of course we are brave, do we take factor 30 or risk it with only factor 15 ? I have delicate skin you know.
And don't forget all your jabs. Rabies, Tetanus, Typhoid, Lassa fever, bad cat aids. After all, you'll be among all those unwashed, horrible Johnny Foreigner types. And even worse; the French sort.

Just to piss off @mancitymick is anyone there yet?

Just sat on the runway at Manchester Airport before setting off to Amsterdam to get a connecting flight to Nice

So far the booking of hotel and flights have been a nightmare, and getting to the airport today has been as well, due to the closure of the M62 and there were no airport trains running today with a bus replacement service

If it continues like this I see a 5-0, hammering

See you there blues!
It's not just Mick you're pissing off, you're lucky Mods can't ban Mods! :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.