The Brazilians

masterwig

I don't know about any of you but I am becoming increasingly frustrated and impatient with our Brazilian contingent. They seem to be a bunch of fair-weather players who will shine when things are going well but when we aren't doing well they seem to fall apart.

I get the feeling that they have a bad attitude and it is counter-productive for the team. I don't think they fit in with Hughes' management style at all.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Non of the 3 samba boys like hughes, it's pretty obvious
It's quite simple they don't like kick and rush football it doesn't suit the way they have been trained since they were 10 yearsold. Any players coming from big European clubs are never going to fit in with Hughes type of football.
I'm very worried, because we all know how good they can be.

masterwig said:
I get the feeling that they have a bad attitude and it is counter-productive for the team. I don't think they fit in with Hughes' management style at all.

Hughes has a management style?

Damn I hadn't noticed.

Seriously though we had better start hoping we don't sign Kaka. Can't have that clique of Elano and Jo getting any bigger can we.

As a side issue do two people constitute a clique?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
It's quite simple they don't like kick and rush football it doesn't suit the way they have been trained since they were 10 yearsold. Any players coming from big European clubs are never going to fit in with Hughes type of football.

biffa said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

I think it should be the whole team who should be disappointed with hughes's type of football not just the brazilians

playing the long ball every kick of the game takes robinho and elano out the game straight away,

I don't think they're bad players, they've already proven elsewhere they're not.
Maybe they're going through a bad spell?
It's takes a really very good player to lift a team during a bad period, and I don't think the Brazilians are the ones who are up for that job, I don't think they have that much input in the dressing room on that area.

And as for bad weather players, Elano and especially Jo (both Eastern-Europe/Russia) have played in much worse weather circumstances than all the rest of the City squad, and they both performed there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.