The British Monarchy

Why post on the thread if it’s just to be a ****?

I very much doubt most of them on here that hate the monarchy (But love the exiles) have any love for the English either. What really fucking riles them up is that it isn't ending any day soon.

I very much doubt most of them on here that hate the monarchy (But love the exiles) have any love for the English either. What really fucking riles them up is that it isn't ending any day soon.
It’s a new account so I wonder what his old one was before the ban.

He's slithered away to his palace for his gold standard care, whilst others are still waiting for their pre-assessments.

It's ok, he'll probably be out in a month or two to shake more hands.
Hopefully, yes. He’s planning to be at the D Day commemoration (that’s June 6th by the way), so it would be good to see him out shaking hands at that.

Trooping the Colour on 15th June this year, just so you know.

Fuck me, I thought this was a parody thread.

You mean you cunts are actually wanking yourselves silly over these royal folk shaking hands with someone?

Fuck me, I thought this was a parody thread.

You mean you cunts are actually wanking yourselves silly over these royal folk shaking hands with someone?
Simple really. You’re not allowed to take the mickey out of our royal overlords, but pretty much everyone else in the world is free game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.