The Cabin in the Woods

Leyth Blue said:
One assumes that the birds get their kit off at some point!?!?! haha

Briefly and it's a fine spectacle but certainly not worth the waste of another 1hr and 44mins 51 secs of your life.......

LittleStan said:
Mayor West said:
LittleStan said:
I am planning to see it at some point and it looks to be on the same line as the film The Cube.

Am I right on this?

Absolutely nothing like I'm afraid. They were good films, the cube films.

There was more than one? I missed the start of the one I did see but it looked good. Not been able to find it since.

I'm assuming we are talking about the same films, cube, cube 2 - hypercube, and cube zero.

Mayor West said:
LittleStan said:
Mayor West said:
Absolutely nothing like I'm afraid. They were good films, the cube films.

There was more than one? I missed the start of the one I did see but it looked good. Not been able to find it since.

I'm assuming we are talking about the same films, cube, cube 2 - hypercube, and cube zero.

a load of people stuck in a cube made of cubes that keep moving and every now and then somebody gets killed?

Went to see this the other day and thought it was fantastic. Highly recommend you see it, great plot to it and some great visual effects as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.