The Carlos standing ovation

typicalcity68 said:
I can't believe you are dissing Carlos. He was immense, as ever.
i love the little man but today he was awful and an arsewipe.

marco said:
typicalcity68 said:
IT WAS BIRMINGHAM!
You know, just above the drop zone.

WAS IT! ask arsenal fans how it feels after newcastle beat them last week,shit happens insted of winging get behind them next match

Without RM's negativity we could be top of the league.
And I am not winging, I was more of a centre back.whingeing maybe?

lancs blue said:
typicalcity68 said:
I can't believe you are dissing Carlos. He was immense, as ever.
He was very ineffective, he was due a bad game, nobody's "dissing" him. I can see why Mancini subbed him, that's all.
He subbed him because he is carrying an injury & because we needed more central players to give the ball to all our wide players & win the game,that's what platt said anyway,seriously.
I nearly got a sub right today, i said he was going to bring vieira on but barry got the nod.

lancs blue said:
So some of you think Tevez played well enough to deserve a standing ovation?? It was his least effective match for around a year, I'd say. No lack of effort as usual but his touch was poor, his passing off-beam and his shooting wayward.
His injury and yellow card had more to do with it

Nothing wrong with that sub. Not so sure about Milner coming off.

He's exhausted. Should have come off earlier in the derby, probably should have come off earlier tonight. Sometimes putting on another forward isn't the answer. We had become predictable in a 4-4-2 against 4-5-1. Mancini did it to wrest back control of the midfield, which worked, but we didn't get the goal.

marco said:
typicalcity68 said:
IT WAS BIRMINGHAM!
You know, just above the drop zone.

WAS IT! ask arsenal fans how it feels after newcastle beat them last week,shit happens insted of winging get behind them next match

When people realise that no team is a pushover anymore then maybe some normality will creep back to this board..

Its not the best league in the world for nothing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.