The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

ColinBellsjockstrap

Would you like Carlos to stay?

Straw poll.

Yes, we all know what has happened in the past, no point raking over old ground, but if he expressed a GENUINE desire to stay and see his contract out, how would you feel?

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

I think the ovation he got when he went off said that a good majority have forgiven for now.

Personally I think he will still go. He didn't celebrate his goal for the fans that's for sure. Pats on backs all around and a quick wave to probably family in a box.

However if he helps us win every game and we somehow pip them bastards then I don't think there would be too many hard feelings.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Straw poll.

Yes, we all know what has happened in the past, no point raking over old ground, but if he expressed a GENUINE desire to stay and see his contract out, how would you feel?

Of course, but it won't happen.

He's obese and unable to finish 90 minutes but still offers far more than Dzeko and Balotelli, just showing how good he is.

I can't decide on the question, talent wise I'd have him all day but can he be trusted after what he did?

Yes. If he promises to honour his contract and be a good boy, 100%. The boys up top looked brilliant tonight, and Tevez never fails to impress on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.