The Cartel must be losing their minds..

Remi Moses was a typical red shithouse who attacked someone with a rounders bat ,over a traffic road rage incident in the early 80s.

The fucker tried to attack me with a snooker cue in Cheetham Hill snooker club one time aswell.

Can’t quite remember why now? Think I might have said something.

Anyway, Peter Barnes calmed him down before he could do any damage, so it all ended well.

The fucker tried to attack me with a snooker cue in Cheetham Hill snooker club one time aswell.

Anyway, Peter Barnes calmed him down before he could do any damage, so it all ended well.
Probably because you called him a useless red twat !!

I used to work at the William Hill shop in Cheetham Hill in the early 80's, absolutely hated it when I was sent there as a temporary Manager. Absolute shit hole, scrote city, glad when I left

We didn't know either until we happened to be browsing the pages of This is Sheffield on the internet last week, as you do. Well, gobsmacked is the only word. "Former Manchester United midfielder Remi Moses, 39, has been warned he may face jail after a `disgraceful free-for-all' at (are you sitting comfortably?) an under-16s roller hockey match in Sheffield." Moses (who once famously decked team-mate Jesper Olsen in training), joined his teenage son in the brawl at the end of the game which involved the Manchester Warriors, the roller hockey team he now coaches. Nice to see he's keeping well.

"Decked" Jesper Olsen who must have been 4' 8'' in his platform shoes :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.