The case for buying Belgian

BlueJill said:
shikariblue said:
I also think Hazard will cost a lot (up to £30m) as Lille will be reluctant to sell on the cheap.

I think that is exactly what it will take. 30 for Hazard and 15 for Vertonghen. Hazard will cost 50 million in two years.

-- Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm --

Pughie said:
hmmmmm......

I disagree with Eden Hazard, AJ can still develop into a top class footballer

If we are lucky AJ can develop into a player comparable to Hazard right now at age 20. AJ will never develop into the player that Hazard will be in 2 years.

I understand that Hazard is and always will be the better player but then it's just one more super star we have to try and keep happy, I cant tell you how difficult my FM 12 game as gotten ;)

I am in favor of buying talent from a specific country mainly because their chemistry continues into the break.

Can't post a new thread, nor does it probably deem one, but came across this article (no other linked articles on google so thought maybe wouldn't have shown up in the UK) about a 9-year-old Aussie maybe moving over and signing up with City so thought I'd post on it on a forum about signing from particular areas.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2011/11/11/364945_gold-coast-soccer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/201 ... occer.html</a>

Would be rapt to have an Aussie playing for City and would get a lot more people over here looking at City. The amount of people who followed Leeds for a while when Kewell and Viduka were there compared to normally was nuts. These young signings from anywhere though get me just as excited about big money moves, especially when the article includes 'have beaten Barcelona, United, etc. to sign....'.

Side point, here in Australia, City was rarely shown as the main game on pay TV if there was more than one game on at that time which was annoying as you could never tape the game (pretty handy when they're at 2am), but this season we're getting massive coverage and are always the featured game over Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool if there has been a clash and on the Fox Sports new reports our game always gets covered first before United and then the rest, unless Tim Cahill scores of course.

Vertonghen and Hazard would have been damn useful last night. Should have had deals lined up for them and pulled the trigger on Jan. 1.

Every game AJ plays his value drops more.

Now there is news that Chelsea is sniffing around Hazard. Are we really going to let them have him after we let them take Mata in the summer? We fucked up bad then when we went with Nasri instead.

Instead we wait for De Rossi to magically appear and save us.

BlueJill said:
Vertonghen and Hazard would have been damn useful last night. Should have had deals lined up for them and pulled the trigger on Jan. 1.

Now there is news that Chelsea is sniffing around Hazard. Are we really going to let them have him after we let them take Mata in the summer? We fucked up bad then when we went with Nasri instead.

I agree with you, but Italians doesn't believe in wingers !

I don't know why he is waiting, Hazard is the biggest thing that comes after Messi & Ronaldo IMO.

Tevez City said:
BlueJill said:

I agree with you, but Italians doesn't believe in wingers !

I don't know why he is waiting, Hazard is the biggest thing that comes after Messi & Ronaldo IMO.

They don't have to...he is much more than a winger.

AJ signing the contract doesn't mean he won't go. What it does is protect his value so he wont go cheaply if he was in his last 2 years. I think the remaining games of this season will dictate whether he stays or goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.