The Chameleons / Chameleons Vox

Thanks for the heads up on this, interesting. Also that it's changed to the Ritz again, it was scheduled for the Academy and just the one date for December. Far better venue IMHO. Think they did do three nights at the Academy a few years back, different albums and a night where songs were played based on a previous popular vote iirc!

Their cancelled gig from last August at the Devil's Arse for which I have a ticket was moved to April and has now been postponed until 2022.

Thanks for the heads up on this, interesting. Also that it's changed to the Ritz again, it was scheduled for the Academy and just the one date for December. Far better venue IMHO. Think they did do three nights at the Academy a few years back, different albums and a night where songs were played based on a previous popular vote iirc!

Their cancelled gig from last August at the Devil's Arse for which I have a ticket was moved to April and has now been postponed until 2022.

I think the Academy gig is going ahead.....December 2022

I think the Academy gig is going ahead.....December 2022
Right, yeah just seen. So looks like the 2020 Xmas shindig with Spear and B Movie in support which was moved to May this year has now been pushed back to Dec 2022 whilst in the meantime they've announced two gigs at the Ritz for Xmas 2021? And they've also announced quite a few gigs for Feb 2022 with The Membranes in support. My brain hurts. Good to see though :)

Interview with Dave Fielding mainly about his guitar set up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.