The Chameleons / Chameleons Vox

Amazing records. Mark Burgess is a big blue as well isn’t he.

Through my job I did some work with them in about 2010 ish. The drummer was a massive massive piss head, they were a bit obnoxious and they had some pretty unsavoury mates / hangers-on.

Not uncommon for 80s rock bands I guess but I guess I was expecting them to be a bit more arty types.

Amazing records. Mark Burgess is a big blue as well isn’t he.

Through my job I did some work with them in about 2010 ish. The drummer was a massive massive piss head, they were a bit obnoxious and they had some pretty unsavoury mates / hangers-on.

Not uncommon for 80s rock bands I guess but I guess I was expecting them to be a bit more arty types.
Worked at the ticket office in the 90’s did Mark. Drummer(John Lever) also succumbed to alcoholism.

Also met Mark through work, thought he was a nob the first time but other times he was great.

A genius songwriter, I often show people not in the know The Chameleons and they are blown away by their tunes

Worked at the ticket office in the 90’s did Mark. Drummer(John Lever) also succumbed to alcoholism.

Also met Mark through work, thought he was a nob the first time but other times he was great.

A genius songwriter, I often show people not in the know The Chameleons and they are blown away by their tunes

My memory is a bit hazy as it was a few years ago but I think the drummer when I crossed paths was them was a guy called Tony, who also managed them?

Massive piss head anyway.

Unless I’m mistaken and John was still drumming at the time. Was a while ago!

Presale Wednesday 9am
img-2-1707856719121.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.