The Champions League Final Thread.

ManCitizens. said:
hertsblue said:
RandomJ said:
Robben really does bottle it in finals doesn't he.
Least he is involved. Where is Ribery

Exactly, he may be predictable but not scoring from a 1 on 1 doesn't mean he's bottled it.
It's never only a single 1-on-1 with Robben though..Twice in the world cup final, last year's penalty...He's a bottler.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What´s so funny?`He did well to stand up!

He knew jack all about it, did his job but was as much about luck as it was just being on the field
Sure the goalkeeper had nothing to do with it was just luck, he made himself big and "did his job"

nehe11 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:
What´s so funny?`He did well to stand up!

He knew jack all about it, did his job but was as much about luck as it was just being on the field
Sure the goalkeeper had nothing to do with it was just luck, he made himself big and "did his job"
For me, Fella slows up on purpose on the first chance. Robben's expecting him at 100mph and therefore the dink doesn't come off. Now he's got Robben thinking. He's knocked Robben out of his 'zone' in front of goal and subsequently Robben smashes it in his face the next time. Maybe reading too much into it!

Dzeko, Kolarov and Garcia are having their usual 'mares.

Time for some changes from Bob, me thinks.

Martinez and Reus have been very impressive.

Its little wonder Martinez was a main target last year,he's pure quality,how Garcia was seen as an alternative is bizarre.

Reus would be a great signing instead of Isco,it would take a small fortune though.

Rammy Blue said:
Dzeko, Kolarov and Garcia are having their usual 'mares.

Time for some changes from Bob, me thinks.

As long it isn't Lescott for Tevez then we will be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.