The Champions League Final Thread.

oman0115 said:
Plonkers in the Sky studio, how do we copy the German methods? Three years ago, how do we copy Barca / Spanish method? Maybe the powers that be should think of an English method.

The English method is very limited and outdated.

oman0115 said:
Plonkers in the Sky studio, how do we copy the German methods? Three years ago, how do we copy Barca / Spanish method? Maybe the powers that be should think of an English method.

Couldn't agree more....!!!
First German win in 12 yrs I believe ..?
Worth copying me thinks... NOT....!!!!

Ray78 said:
oman0115 said:

The English method is very limited and outdated.

From what I saw the German method is the English method with a touch more class, not impossible to do. Also if we are saying a 70yr old coach playing the same way he was over 20 years ago has reinvented football the so called experts need to have a look at themselves

jimharri said:
Challenger1978 said:
jimharri said:
dCJrnn2.png

Sorry about the watermark; best I can find at the moment.

Brilliant thanks for that :-D
This one's a bit better (no watermark);

EbMxpsP.jpg

Ribery looks like something out of the 'The Hills Have Eyes'

WNRH said:
No reason at all why that cannot be us in a year's time.

There are lots of reasons why that can't be us next year. So annoying how unrealistic some people on here are about the champions league, It's not the bloody Johnstones paint trophy. Barca, Real, Dortmund, Bayern are atm much better teams than we are so by that basis alone the quarter finals would be a great result for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.