The Championship thread...15/16

I thought Brum were supposed to be a big club? They're playing a top of the table side tonight (Hull) and there's large swathes of empty seats on show.

Middlesbrough must be wondering what they have to do. Pushing for promotion, with a decent young manager playing decent quality football and playing against one of the big names in the division (Wolves), there's swathes of empty seats in the stadium tonight. Is Middlesbrough (a one club town) such a cosmopolitan place that the locals are spoiled for choice for things to do on a friday night? The North East; a hotbed of football? Not while I've got a hole in my arse, it isn't.

Middlesbrough must be wondering what they have to do. Pushing for promotion, with a decent young manager playing decent quality football and playing against one of the big names in the division (Wolves), there's swathes of empty seats in the stadium tonight. Is Middlesbrough (a one club town) such a cosmopolitan place that the locals are spoiled for choice for things to do on a friday night? The North East; a hotbed of football? Not while I've got a hole in my arse, it isn't.

No doubt they'll add 5,000 on to the gate if/when they get promoted. I'm rooting for them as they don't have Bruce in charge, play expansive football and have a loaded owner willing to spend the big bucks.

Just took the lead.

Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.