The Championship Thread

Yeah, that's the Championship, every team hits tough fixtures and has runs like that. They're West Brom, not Real Madrid. Before winning their last 2 games, Leeds had picked up something like 13 points from their last 33.

In reality, he lost two games in a row against Sheffield United and Leeds and that's why he's been fired. Had he won them, they'd be in 2nd place, but they lost them so they're 4th. That's why he's been fired, the result of two games.

But they're not competing against Real Madrid either.

They've taken one point from home games against Bolton and Ipswich, two teams that have been in the bottom three practically all season.

Norwich currently 3-0 up v QPR, looking good for the canaries .
QPR are shocking!
Norwich playing some lovely football and QPR just stood about watching them.

The Norwich manager is a very likeable person, hope they clinch promotion it will be good to get Delia back - keep her away from the hospitality beverages though.

Norwich currently 3-0 up v QPR, looking good for the canaries .
QPR are shocking!
Just got in the door a few minutes ago and switched on. Now I know we've had some pretty risible away kits down the years, but that QPR one is fucking hideous. If it isn't for marketing purposes (and who the hell will buy it; even QPR fans would be iffy about it, I'd imagine), I'm not sure why they're even wearing it. Blue and white hoops are not exactly a colour clash with canary yellow, is it?

Which 3 teams would you like to come up at the end of the season and why.

I`d like to see

Norwich City - Lovely City Norwich and although it a bit of a bind to get there it`s a good day out, also a plus, we usually do well there.

Sheffield United - Not far to go and will make up having lost Huddersfield. Chance of a good booze.

Aston Villa - Not too far to travel and would like the chance to give this lot a pounding.

Mod please move if, yada, yada, yada.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.