The Championship Thread

Sheff Utd hopefully. Near where I live and a great old club with passionate support- sone of whom are my mates. My lad’s a Derby fan which would be good but they’re not good enough. Villa are nailed on to win the playoffs sadly. I’d rather even dirty Leeds go up than them.
Don’t let Jim hear you...

Bruce had a lot of cheek complaining about the ref adding extra time, when his team scored from a blatant handball.

Good game Portsmouth v Coventry 1-1 at the moment, Coventry have some pace up front. The loon ringing that bell non stop is bloody irritating!

Disappointing to see the Sheff U game not on the red button this aft. Time to heap the pressure on dirty Leeds

Disappointing to see the Sheff U game not on the red button this aft. Time to heap the pressure on dirty Leeds

I paid to get sky sports on now tv at the start of the season and feel a bit cheated I can't get the red button on it.

Is all the Championship games on the red button this afternoon? I'm watching via IPTV and all I can find is the Portsmouth vs Coventry game earlier and Oldham vs Mansfield right now.

Is all the Championship games on the red button this afternoon? I'm watching via IPTV and all I can find is the Portsmouth vs Coventry game earlier and Oldham vs Mansfield right now.
Brentford v Leeds on soon.

Yep, it was the earlier game between Villa and Millwall I couldn't find.

Come on you Bees. Good to see Sheffield United taking care of business and putting pressure on the inbreds.
Norwich would want to pull their collective finger out or we might see both Sheffield United and Leeds in the automatic places. Only 3 points in it if these scores stay the same and Leeds win.

Edit: there we go

Norwich would want to pull their collective finger out or we might see both Sheffield United and Leeds in the automatic places. Only 3 points in it if these scores stay the same and Leeds win.

Edit: there we go
Norwich seem to have hit the wall this past two or three games, after tearing up the Championship all season. They need to hold on to that lead now. I think they'll be up if L***s don't win, won't they?

As I type this, Stoke equalise again. Desmond now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.