The CHRISTMASATHON - What FESTIVE movie(s) are you watching?

Die hard
Gremlins
Its a wonderful life
Christmas chronicles

One to not watch and I detest

Elf

None for me, many years ago one of the terrestrial stations showed a series of subtitles Chinese 'horror' films, they were actually b movie standard at best but surprisingly really funny.

One that sticks in my mind was a vampire one where throwing chicken eggs at them slowed them down but the main character bought some from a shady guy who as they were cheaper put duck eggs under the top layer in the basket.....you had to watch it to enjoy it.

The one I saw was much older than this one.

FFS come on Youth game I'm a bit board.

Home alone 1+2
Polar Express
Oliver
Scrooge
It’s a wonderful life
Elf
Christmas Vacation
Planes trains and automobiles
Trading places
Bad Santa
Die Hard 1+2
Where eagles dare
Gremlins

It’s a bit early yet. I never start with Christmas films until after 11th November, and even then I don’t watch proper Christmas films until December. But good films to watch that are set at Christmas but aren’t about Christmas:

The Mothman Prophecies
Lethal Weapon
Green Book
Silver Linings Playbook
Collateral Beauty
Alfie (2004)
Two Night Stand
That Awkward Moment
While You Were Sleeping
How To Be Single
Aloha

Proper Christmas films and tele to watch in the weeks leading up to Christmas:

Home Alone
Elf
The Christmas Chronicles
Joyeux Noel
Home Alone 2
The Polar Express
The Man Who Invented Christmas
BBC’s A Christmas Carol (2019 series
Disney’s A Christmas Carol

Films set generically in Winter or New Year that are good to watch between Christmas and New Year:

The Revenant
Wind River
Winter’s Bone
Cool Runnings
Eddie The Eagle
The Holiday

I enjoy the Winter and the Christmas period. I think it’s a great time of year. I like the cold, I like Winter fashion, I’m a big kid when it comes to Christmas. However, I think we should cancel Christmas this year. Don’t think we should be mixing around different houses like we usually would.

- Black Christmas (1974)
- Cronos (1993)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Jack Frost (1996)
- Krampus (2015)

None for me, many years ago one of the terrestrial stations showed a series of subtitles Chinese 'horror' films, they were actually b movie standard at best but surprisingly really funny.

One that sticks in my mind was a vampire one where throwing chicken eggs at them slowed them down but the main character bought some from a shady guy who as they were cheaper put duck eggs under the top layer in the basket.....you had to watch it to enjoy it.

The one I saw was much older than this one.

FFS come on Youth game I'm a bit board.

Home alone 1+2
Polar Express
Oliver
Scrooge
It’s a wonderful life
Elf
Christmas Vacation
Planes trains and automobiles
Trading places
Bad Santa
Die Hard 1+2
Where eagles dare
Gremlins
These for, also add how the Grinch stole Christmas and jingle all the way (Arne)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.