The City of Old..

The Fat el Hombre

...would probably have conceded one at the end! Haha

Good performance tonight, was very impressed, evry player did well. We were always gonna miss Vinnie in midfield and I thought we looked a bit flimsy at times without his presence but we were so skilful and committed that we were always pretty comfortable and good money for the win

Ned and Dunney are doing really well together. Neither are great on the ball but all the other players are, so they can just leave it to them and concentrate on the simple stuff which they're both doing really well. Dunne wins evrything in the air and Ned's always tight which gives us a good platform to build from, which we didn't have in the first half of the season. Confidence is growing

It's not a foregone conclusion but I'd expect us to score in the next leg, which'd mean they'd have to get four goals against us which I can't see happening. Not with Vinnie and Zab in defensive mid and Ned and Dunne behind them anyway. Istanbul, Istanbul we are coming?

Yeah would not have been at all surprised if they had sneaked one.......It was good to see everyone in a blue shirt puttin "A SHIFT IN" as they say....heres hopin for another clean sheet next week

Very impressed tonight, a solid professional performance. If anything, I'm a bit disappointed we didnt get more, but think we will hold them off next week.

Well done blues, especially Ned who I thought was top notch tonight.

We've played well the past few games and look like we're gonna have a good end to the season. We should get through this tie comfortably now because they are shite and we'll score a goal over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.