The City offers 50 million by Higuain and Gago

Higuain in contract talks now with Madrid apparently, doubt we'll sign him unless it falls through... Can't anyway until summer thats when whatever is going to happen will be put in motion, anything now is just pure rumour.

gago is a class act,would love him at city,better than any midfielder we have in my opinion

I we are going to buy players better buy players who are there for the collective and not themselves,higuain is too selfish and is making ronaldo look like a saint.

He is more worried about him scoring than the team winning but if the team wins he wants it to be because of him and that is not good enough.

I would be for villa especially if we get top four because we would want to make a big impact in that competition and he would be more of a threat in the big matches than anyone out there.

zinaldo1982 said:
I we are going to buy players better buy players who are there for the collective and not themselves,higuain is too selfish and is making ronaldo look like a saint.

He is more worried about him scoring than the team winning but if the team wins he wants it to be because of him and that is not good enough.

I would be for villa especially if we get top four because we would want to make a big impact in that competition and he would be more of a threat in the big matches than anyone out there.

Do you always repeat what the tabloids say or did you actually watch that one game?

Seriously though, before CR9 got to Madrid Higuain was already the soul of the team and they one most their matches because of his often late late goals to save the day. Your first two paragraphs are just BS to be honest. Higuain screwed up in that game but he's only 22 and one of the best prospects in Europe, slagging him for one game and saying that he's too selfish in the same sentence that you mention Ronaldo sounds ridiculous to me.

Other than that i would love to see any of higuain, gago or villa at city. Specially the first two since I am Argentinean (obviously) and Madrid will probably ruin their careers as they tend to do with any non galactic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.