The CityStore's

invisibleman92

Just got back from the CityStore where Yaya was doing a signing session. Got turned away at 3'oclock....

There was a couple of kiddies there at the time that had come down especially and were turned away. Also the shop (which is now run by Kitbag and has nothing to do with the club) were only allowing stuff bought in the shop on that day to be signed.

Not blaming Kitbag because they are a business and they need to make money but is this really a sensible move from the club?

Kitbag arent doing it for the fans like City have done in the past theyre doing it to make money, they dont care about the little lad whos turns up with his Dad whose just also took him to Wembley....

Ok City, im sure it was a good financial move by selling the stores to kitbag, i'm sure they can sell more shirts and merchandise worldwide ect....just wish they would look after the fans (mainly kids on events like this) a bit better.

Anyway rant over...

CTWD

invisibleman92 said:
Just got back from the CityStore where Yaya was doing a signing session. Got turned away at 3'oclock....

There was a couple of kiddies there at the time that had come down especially and were turned away. Also the shop (which is now run by Kitbag and has nothing to do with the club) were only allowing stuff bought in the shop on that day to be signed.

Not blaming Kitbag because they are a business and they need to make money but is this really a sensible move from the club?

Kitbag arent doing it for the fans like City have done in the past theyre doing it to make money, they dont care about the little lad whos turns up with his Dad whose just also took him to Wembley....

Ok City, im sure it was a good financial move by selling the stores to kitbag, i'm sure they can sell more shirts and merchandise worldwide ect....just wish they would look after the fans (mainly kids on events like this) a bit better.

Anyway rant over...

CTWD

Same. I thought I'd leave work early and scoot by to see the big man, I got there at 4:30, no one was being let in and by 5:00 they said he'd gone. You'd think he'd stay longer than half an hour! I like the store and what kit bag have done with it, it looks really professional, but that signing session was a bit of a joke.

I was there at 2:30 and was near the back of the que. Yaya got there early at 4. They were rushing everyone through and turning loads away. Still worth it, I got my wembley tickets signed and a picture!

invisibleman92 said:

Anyway rant over...

CTWD
never mind the rant, i think your spot on there blue

Yeh, like i say its not a major thing but I think a few people at City might have something to say about the way fans were treated.

Iv been to a few before (pre Kitbag) and they were brilliantly organised,

For example, Colin Bell made sure that he'd seen everyone before he left even though it was way over the time the club said he was staying til.

The club used to put them on for the fans but today i felt it wasnt about that.

What gets me sometimes is that people (rightly) post on here about something like this, but despite spending the time and effort doing it, fail to actually complain to the club. The same goes for everyone relating their own experience on a thread. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that there could be 20 or 30 replies in the same vein as the OP but if all those people complained, maybe the club would look at it and realise how people were being made mugs of. What if you came some considerable distance? Wasted time, effort and fuel money to boot. If you are going to agree with the OP, by all means do so, but also cut and paste it, and send an email off to MCFC too. Otherwise, we will continue to be taken advantage off.

warpig said:
think it said on the os that only stuff bought on the day would be signed.

Yes it did. if people paid more attention to the actual content of the story then they might be less inclined to moan when they cant do what they thought they might be able to do - look, I'm not saying its right, but it was clearly advertised as "signing items bought from the store on the day".

That doesnt include yer own shirt, ballbag or yer birds left tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.