The club to stand firm petition.

I think the club will stand firm, considering the statement on the OS. All the same I give them my full backing over Tevez, who can and will be replaced like anyone else if he chooses to leave.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 pm --<br /><br />I think the club will stand firm, considering the statement on the OS. All the same I give them my full backing over Tevez, who can and will be replaced like anyone else if he chooses to leave.

Joint top of EPL, unimaginable resources & talent, blue moon rising. When we compare this with the tripe we've endured for decades, then this has to be seen as Tevez and his agent trying to shaft MCFC like lard-ass shafted Trafford Rags a few weeks ago.
I love Tevez to death but he ain't bigger than my Club. CTID.

100% signed.

Uber Blues said:
While we are all no doubt deeply saddened and shocked by Carlos Tevez (or more likely his agent) for handing in a transfer request, we must as a club stand firm on this.
We cannot and will not have players, and or their representatives holding this club we love to ransom.
I hope that Carlos can see just what he means to the supporters of Manchester City, and reconsider his situation. If however he is to leave it must be at a time, and under the terms that best suit Manchester City Football Club, and not those of his so called agent.

I am MCFC before i am anything else!!

SIGNED IN BLOOD IF NEEDED

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.